Williams-Sonoma Inc. Pottery Barn
Product Design Manager / Senior Product Designer, San Francisco, CA, Feb 2018 - Present
• Report to the SVP while directly managing and enabling a creative team of global designers.
• Maintained and extended responsive standards of eCommerce sites in CA, LAC, AMEA, APAC, EU.
• Determined and integrated Global Policy & Procedures for WSI Company Owned and Franchise partners.
• Developed creative processes and set responsive standards to encompass one home omni channel approach.
• Adapted and translated U.S. creative to accommodate global markets in support of new and existing business.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, After Effects, Invision, Zeplin, Opal, Artisan.
Levi Strauss & Co.
Senior Product Designer, San Francisco, CA, July 2017 - Dec 2017
• Responsible for and involved in the Levi Strauss project Zen eCommerce global site migration.
• Directed and collaborated with Zen designers, product managers, engineers, and marketing teams.
• Merged cross functional platforms and principles to set a cohesive end-to-end customer experience.
• Actively participated in the design and production of new eCommerce sites from initial inception to launch.
• Implemented creative standards streamlining processes to optimize productivity and global consistency.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Zeplin, After Effects, Scene 7 and AEM.
Lead Product Designer, San Francisco, CA, Nov 2016 - April 2017
• Enabled and collaborated with a cross functional team of designers, product managers and engineers.
• Translated quantitative and qualitative data to determine user behaviors and emerging market trends.
• Curated and briefed photography requests in support of new and existing product lifecycles.
• Presented wireframes, user flows, prototypes and communicated rationale to cross-functional teams.
• Contributed to a creative, supportive culture and mentored contracted and junior team members.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Acrobat, InDesign, MailChimp.
LVMH Kendo (LOUIS VUITTON MOET HENNESSY GROUP)
Product Designer, San Francisco, CA, Nov 2014 - Feb 2015
• Worked with Creative Director Elise Woolcock and team on print and digital campaigns.
• Formulated end user solutions for Marc Jacobs, Elizabeth & James, and Formula X under Kendo LVMH.
• Collaborate with partners in product management and engineering to define problems and explore solutions.
• Created product illustrations, icons and textiles that enrich product experiences and reinforce concepts.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Zeplin, After Effects, Color Room, Scene 7 and AEM.
Product Designer and Consultant, Los Angeles, CA Jan 2012 - Nov 2013
• Designed ens user solutions and consulted for Design Director and Founder (Fred Segal “Conveyor”)
• Collaborated with product managers, engineers, and designers to deliver consistent end user solutions.
• Effectively communicated conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centered design.
• Designed cross-collaborative, pixel perfect data driven solutions with teams in Fred Segal Conveyor.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, invasion, Sketch, Scene 7 and AEM.
The Art Institutes of San Francisco, CA
Major: Visual Arts
Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Lightroom, XD, Invision, Bridge, Acrobat, Excel, PowerPoint,
Word, Access, Outlook, Publisher, Basecamp, Confluence, AEM, Scene 7, Zeplin, and Atom.
I speak fluent German- growing up I lived in Munich, Germany. I like diversity and team collaboration.
When I’m not working or traveling, I enjoy playing golf and tennis.