San Francisco, California
Pottery Barn – William & Sonoma Inc.
Senior Global Designer, San Francisco, CA, Feb 2018 - Present
• Directed and managed regional creative teams in support of new and existing business.
• Maintained and extended responsive standards of eCommerce sites in US, CA, LAC, AMEA, APAC.
• Developed and integrated Global Policy & Procedures for WSI Company Owned and Franchise partners.
• Determined creative processes and set responsive standards to encompass one home omni channel approach.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, After Effects, Invision, Zeplin, Opal, Artisan.
Levi Strauss & Co.
Senior Global Designer, San Francisco, CA, July 2017 - Dec 2017
• Responsible for and involved in the Levi Strauss project Zen eCommerce global site migration.
• Directed and collaborated with Zen designers, engineers, and steak holders to develop a responsive standard.
• Merged cross functional platforms and principles to set a cohesive end-to-end customer experience.
• Determined and set responsive standards across legacy mediums in the US, EU, CA.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Zeplin, After Effects, Scene 7 and AEM.
Head Digital Designer, San Francisco, CA, Nov 2016 - April 2017
• Implemented operating procedures to streamline processes and optimize productivity.
• Curated photography and digital media with creative and marketing teams.
• Formulated goals and global processes to achieve key business metrics.
• Directed designers and managed relationships with external production agencies.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Acrobat, InDesign and Invision, Keynote.
Sam's Club/ Walmart. e-commerce
Digital Designer, San Francisco, CA, Aug 2015 - Oct 2016
• Responsible for and involved in the Sam's Club eCommerce global rebrand.
• Extended brand guidelines and creative standards to encompass omni channel approach.
• Designed cross-collaborative, data driven framework with teams in Sam's Club eCommerce.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, invasion, Sketch, Scene 7 and AEM.
LVMH Kendo (LOUIS VUITTON MOET HENNESSY GROUP)
Digital Designer, San Francisco, CA, Nov 2014 - Feb 2015
• Worked with Creative Director Elise Woolcock and team on print and digital campaigns.
• Formulated designs for Marc Jacobs, Elizabeth & James, and Formula X under Kendo LVMH.
• Collaborated with designers, engineers and cross functional teams to support global initiates.
• Delivered high level consumer experiences to slat a comprehensive global presence.
Vida & Co
Digital Designer, San Francisco, CA, Aug 2013 - July 2014
• Supported and enabled cross functional teams within Vida & Co. eCommence.
• Assisted digital agencies (and their clients) to manage their comprehensive digital presence.
• Designed cross-collaborative, data driven solutions for partners and external agencies.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, and backend plugins.
Digital Designer and Consultant, Los Angeles, CA Jan 2012 - Nov 2013
• Designed and consulted for Joey Gonzalez (Owner of Fred Segal “Conveyor”)
• Managed relationships with external production agencies and manufactures.
• Formulated wire frames, tech packs and redline mechanicals for external vendor.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Bridge.
Digital Designer, Los Angeles, CA, 2009
• Collaborated with designers, engineers and cross functional teams in DTA e-commerce.
• Generated concept designs, tech packs, toolkits, look-books, line sheets, and final redlines.
• Editing content, designing layouts, determining technical requirements, updating and solving.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat and Bridge.
The Art Institutes of San Francisco, CA
Major: Visual Design
Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Lightroom, XD, Invision, Bridge, Acrobat, Excel, PowerPoint,
Word, Access, Outlook, Publisher, Basecamp, Confluence, AEM, Scene 7, Zeplin, and Atom.
I speak fluent German- growing up I lived in Munich, Germany. I like diversity and team collaboration.
When I’m not working or traveling, I enjoy playing golf and exploring the city.